Coffee house and cupcakes galore
Tonnie’s Minis opened in theMount Morris Park Historic District with a full menu of delicious cupcakes that are prepared to order as you watch. If you are not certain about what you want, the staff will prepare a sample one-and-a-half-inch cake shot that you can just pop into your mouth. Of course, you can purchase the shots by the dozen, which make for quite a novel addition to a dinner party. In addition to cupcakes, Tonnie’s serves up assorted cakes, cookies, brownies, and beverages such as cappuccino, latte, espresso, and teas. Tonnie’s Minis became the top destination for cupcakes after opening in the West Village in 2006. Already the cupcake haven has become a Harlem hangout for those with a sweet tooth. The “Carrot Dream” and “Death by Chocolate” cupcakes are signature cupcakes, but the “Red Velvet” is gaining as the hands-down favorite in Harlem.
Cuisine: Baked Goods
Sales & Deals: 2 medium size cupcakes of your choice for $4 until 12/31/2012
Grab some cupcakes and something to drink and head over to Marcus Garvey Park and relax in the new Richard Rodgers Amphitheater. Then go over to Connections Fine Art Gallery which features work of world renowned artist and spiritual healer Zaccheus Oloruntoba of Nigeria.
- More than 360 entries with over 2000 photographs
- This visually rich app consists of detailed New York City visitor’s information from visitor centers, tourist websites, weather, news, holidays, sales tax, smoking rules, tipping and transportation to and from airports and in the city
- Detailed descriptions which include uncommonly known cultural and historical facts, websites, phone numbers, hours of operation, prices, menus and hyperlinks that link entries and lead to websites for additional historical and factual information.
- Entries sorted by name, category, distance, price, and neighborhood
- Once click to websites, phones, online ordering, online reservations, current menus and more
- Live calendar
- Ability to share user comments and mark and save favorites
- Ask the authors questions through in-app comments to get personalized feedback at your finger tips
- YouTube videos
- GPS enabled Google maps with walking, driving and mass transit directions
- Access offline content anytime
- Free upgrades for life
Download the free Sutro World @ www.sutromedia.com/world and purchase the Harlem Travel Guide today for $2.99!
Follow Welcome to Harlem on:
Website – www.welcometoharlem.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Welcome-to-Harlem/464732145003
Twitter – https://twitter.com/welcometoharlem
Yelp – http://www.yelp.com/biz/welcome-to-harlem-new-york
Trip Advisor – http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60763-d1977036-Reviews-Welcome_to_Harlem-New_York_City_New_York.html
Blog – www.welcometoharlem.wordpress.com