The Greene Space from WNYC and WQXR is looking for the best undiscovered performers; bands and ensembles of all genres, instrumentalists, singers, DJs and spoken word artists from each borough of New York to take part in the 2014
“Battle of the Boroughs”.
Be heard by award winning artists, radio hosts and music executives, including singers Helga Davis and Alicia Olatuja, producers Nick Sansano and Bob Power, guitar rock goddess Tamar-kali, producer/singer/songwriter Eren Cannata, President of The Black Rock Coalition LaRonda Davis, A&R Executive at RCA Records Linday Cook and others!
The winner of the final battle will receive:
• A featured concert in The Greene Space with live video webcast
• A showcase appearance at Apollo Theater’s Amateur Night
• A professional multi-track recording session
• A behind-the-scenes video with interview and performances excerts
• A broadcast quality audio recording of the Ultimate Battle performance
• A professional photo shoot, including posted backstage shots
• A $2,500 prize package from Tekserve, the Apple specialist.
Sign Up Now!!!
All interested Must Enter by December 31.
For Rules and more info: thegreenespace.org/battle
Brooklyn – February 7th
Queens – March 7th
The Bronx – April 4th
Staten Island – June 6th
Ultimate Battle – June 27th
This issue of our newsletter is sponsored by http://www.NYRealty411.com
Real Estate Sales, Short Sales and Foreclosures Services
Streets of New York 411 Inc provides a full service integrated marketing strategy, providing Publicity, Digital Distribution, Social Media, 2d Codes, QR Codes, Graphics, Printing and Street Teams.
Every campaign is specifically designed to connect your events, products or services to communities in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.